Its been quite a long while away from the blog. So much has happened. As per normal work and the travelling it entailed kinda got outta hand!
I also took the blog down for about 3 weeks, due to personal reasons. That actually upset me more, as I felt that my personal space, decisions and choices were being infringed upon due to someone else's reactions.
Unspoken though, I think the Man also felt I was doing the wrong thing by reacting and taking the blog down. To quote him "Fight la"!
So much has happened in the last month - so many ideas, thoughts, emotions in my head that I just need to get out. So here we go again.. hopefully second time round will be lucky!
Overview of some of the big stuff that happened in the last month :
- The blog has been discovered by 2 of my friends who also blog (as I had linked it to theirs). Unexpected but exciting turn of affairs as I now have an audience !
- Travelling like non-stop.
- The man is now officially on the little fruit bandwagon. Due to buttons falling off his phone, he is now the proud owner of an IPhone 3GS! Kinda the plan topsy turvy as I was to get one first, test test then he get one. All i can say though is that I am hooked. Soon to upgrade!
- Stuffed up the registration for Singapore marathon ! Places were all snapped up by the end of the early bird registration period ! I swear half of that little island is going to be out running an December 5th. So its back to the drawing board for year end race. That said - I think my stars are not aligned to running a full marathon in Singapore. Will try one last time next year - otherwise its going to be 3 strikes out for Singapore marathon !
- Training for KL Marathon and the Challenge are not completely on track. But we will persevere!
- The Man has suggested something new for us to do together - DIVING ! Something I have always wanted to do, and am completely psyched! Only thing now - want to make sure I look smoking hot in a bikini in time to hit the water!



